Friday, June 17, 2011

{Father's Day Love}

We love to do something just a little homemade for Father's Day, so this year we came up with a "love jar" for my main squeeze - the most incredible husband and amazing father.

My sweet girl and I each came up with reasons we love him so much and jotted them down on little scrap pieces of white cardstock that she trimmed with fancy scissors. We folded them up and added them to a plastic craft jar. We stopped at 42, because that's the number of his favorite football player. :)
I decorated the outside, and although a super cute font would have been the finishing touch, we decided we wanted it to be "all us". You can't beat the personalization of a handwritten tag. :)

So what are you giving the amazing man in your life this Sunday?
Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!