Friday, January 27, 2012

{100th Day of School: T-Shirt Project}

The 100th Day of School!
One of my favorite days of the year as a teacher!
So much fun all day long, and ALL of it is learning!
My preschool class is just a 3-day/week class, so sadly we won't make it to 100 days this year.
As a result, I have to live vicariously through my sweet daughter, who will celebrate her 100th Day of First Grade today!
She really wanted to WEAR 100 things, so here's what we came up with.
We picked up a t-shirt at Hobby Lobby, along with a pack of safety pins.
I printed onto coardstock large numerals '1' and '0' from Word and cut them out.
I pulled out a strip of scrap denim from an old pair of jeans, and my Wonder Under. (Keeping old jeans is a lifesaver in the craft room! Never buy denim off the bolt again!)
I traced and ironed the numerals with the Wonder Under, and adhered them to the shirt. 
Then she counted out 100 safety pins and I stuck them on.
She LOVES how it turned out, which is my favorite part!
She can't wait to wear it tomorrow and I can't wait to take pics for my scrapbook. :)
What are your kids doing for the 100th Day of School?
Take lots of pics and have fun with it!
Take care,
I'm linking up to these parties:


For the Kids Friday 


1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooo clever! What a FUN idea! I'd love for you to share it over at TGIF (http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties) I know my readers would love it too!!
    Have a GREAT weekend,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!