Sunday, December 4, 2011

{Snowman Soup}


There are so many cute versions of Snowman Soup out there! I've only made a few in the past, but this year I decided to put one in the mailbox of each of my fellow teachers at the preschool. I absolutely loooooove mass producing! I got my original idea from Chic 'n Scratch , and then altered it a bit with the size of my bag and dimensions for the cardstock. I had this stamp set that I rarely use but comes in handy every once in a while.
Really...use whatever size bag you have or can find, and then cut your cardstock accordingly. The supplies are inexpensive, and make really cute little holiday gifts to stash in a stocking, on top of a gift, or {in a school mailbox}.
You need: hot chocolate packets, mini candy canes, Hershey kisses, and mini marshmallows. I stamped 20 images and colored them in. Then I cut all the coordinating cardstock and the saying, so everything was ready to assemble in a production line. :) I like working that way! Remember to staple your bags shut BEFORE adhering your sentiment/cardstock.
Here's the saying I used. I printed it from Chic 'n Scratch , but there are several versions out that, or you can make up your own.

I so enjoyed making these! I have wonderful scraps, too, that I used for good. :) I'll be posting those soon!
I can't wait to pass these out next week! Makes me smile!

Take care,




1 comment:

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!