Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Bench Makeover #2}

Do you remember THIS BENCH?

My sister-in-law gave it to me a few years ago, originally hunter green with red undertones.
When we moved into this house, I decided it should be black.
You can read all about it HERE.
I lived with that for several months but never really got into the black.
So...I switched it up this week and came up with this:
I really love the color, although I'm still debating on putting a little bit of my chocolate glaze over it...just to tone it down a touch. I know I definitely like it better than the black. Only time will tell of course. :)

I really like the black showing through where I sanded the edges.
Paint is the ultimate home miracle worker!
Have a good one,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!