Monday, October 3, 2011

{Candy Corn Softies}

Again with the candy corn! :)
I told you I love to look at it, which is a good thing because if I ate this much it would not be good.
I'm  not quite sure what to call these, since they aren't really pillows...so I'm going with softies!
I had a few leftover candy corn pennants that didn't make the cut for my bunting , so I turned them into these:
I only had 3, so they are perfect to place in a little basket on the bathroom sink, or on a side table.
I started with 3 of these...
...and stuffed them.
Then I folded under the top opening, pinned it, and topstitched it with the machine.
I love primitives, so these were just a little too bright for me. I grabbed my Distress Ink and just roughed them up a bit...real randomly.


I love having leftovers...you never know what you might come up with.  :)

Thanks for stopping by my little corner!
I'm linking up to these parties:
Creative Itch

 Making the World Cuter Monday





http://www.iheartnaptime.net/ “>

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!