Sunday, October 16, 2011

{Freebie Halloween "Tree"}

Have you seen those really cute gnarled, scary-looking tabletop trees? You know, the ones you add little Halloween ornaments to? I almost bought one of those, and then remembered that I have 24 trees in my yard. :)
So we grabbed some branches on a nature walk, stamped some spooky images, and adhered them to scraps from my Halloween Countdown Calendar. I added some candy corn for color, and because hey...you know I love candy corn. 
Why is it that there's something I just love about dead branches in a vase in my home?
 I used a jack-o-lantern face stamp for this one, and punched out the oval to make my own ghost. Can you tell this took 5 minutes?


My vase is $1 Store of course. Love it...I think we will do these every year from now on!
Happy Haunting!

Making

1 comment:

  1. What an excellent idea. My kids at the youth centre will love this. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!