Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{Bigger Bag...the one I actually DID need}

Hope you all had a fun and spooky Halloween! My kiddo was a bit down with a low-grade fever, but we managed just fine and she came home with oodles of goodies that will rot her teeth and her mind.  :) I'm sad to be taking down all of our spooky decor this next week, but I gotta...because hubby (who is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation crazy about Christmas) will be taking over for the holidays in just a few short weeks.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a second jelly roll bag I made...and this one I actually DO need! Remember my first jelly rolly, and this cute purse I came up with? I really needed a bigger bag for all-day type functions...you know, when you need a little more than will go in a purse (my purse anyway), but not enough for a backpack?
Here's what I came up with, and it was perfect for our trip to the Zoo Boo last weekend. I {love} the colors and patterns in this jelly roll!

I added a snap, as well as pockets on both sides of the interior. I also used heavier weight interface to give it a little more durability.
The pockets on the left are divided, for cell phone and keys. The one on the right is a larger single pocket.
I'm so pleased with how it turned out.
Thanks for dropping in...I love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!