Saturday, March 5, 2011

{Fave Shirt Turned Pillow}

A great way to make a cute tee last...turn it into a pillow!
My daughter occasionally has a tee that she is bummed about growing out of because it has a cute animal picture or applique on it. We salvaged this one ( a $5 tee from Target), and will now use it as a decorative Valentine pillow on her bed...next year. :) She's in love with puppies, cats, and horses, so when I told her this shirt had lived its life, she immediately said, "Mommy make a pillow out of it!" We share a brain.
Here's the tee before we cut it apart:

And after...a cute little pillow to add to our Valentine deco box.

Plus it's super snuggly! It will be a nice little surprise when we open our V-Day box next year.
You could do this with any tee that has a cool logo, applique, or pic on it.
Thanks for stopping by!

  UndertheTableandDreaming

Photobucket




4 comments:

  1. I love cats! I've got a whole bunch at home :D
    You did an awesome job :D
    I'm your new GFC friend and I would like to wish you a great week! I'll definitely be checking more of your projects

    http://lean-soldier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a fab idea!
    www.theinkedstamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Gretuff, just great!

    My.archdaily.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    iTrip Indonesia
    iTrip Wisata
    iTrip Travel

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!