Saturday, January 22, 2011

Easy Craft {Work Surface}

I don't know about you, but when I'm stamping and scrapbooking I do a lot of antiqued edges and can make an inky mess! A few years I started buying the giant desk calendars on the Dollar Spot at Target to cover my work area. They are terrific and I only spend a few dollars a year. I keep one on my craft table at all times, and when it's finally just too inky or curled for me to look at, I just rip it off and I have a fresh page to work on.
So as you can see...it's NEVER used as a calendar!  I usually buy 2-3 at a time, so I only end up buying them once a year or so. As an extra bonus, my kiddo gets to use the backside for extra drawing paper when she deems it necessary. (Of course you need a big page for such a big bee!)
Thanks for stopping by!

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!