Saturday, January 22, 2011

Easy Craft {Work Surface}

I don't know about you, but when I'm stamping and scrapbooking I do a lot of antiqued edges and can make an inky mess! A few years I started buying the giant desk calendars on the Dollar Spot at Target to cover my work area. They are terrific and I only spend a few dollars a year. I keep one on my craft table at all times, and when it's finally just too inky or curled for me to look at, I just rip it off and I have a fresh page to work on.
So as you can see...it's NEVER used as a calendar!  I usually buy 2-3 at a time, so I only end up buying them once a year or so. As an extra bonus, my kiddo gets to use the backside for extra drawing paper when she deems it necessary. (Of course you need a big page for such a big bee!)
Thanks for stopping by!

Deanna

5 comments:

  1. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    Visit Site
    Im-creator.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    iTrip Wisata
    iTrip Travel
    iTrip ID

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jacket is crafted with a 100% lambskin exterior, blue biker jacket was designed to outlive any trend. Hurry up! Grab this stylish jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog! A very information collective words i am gathering now.

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!