Friday, January 21, 2011

Project {Organization}

How do you organize your tutorials, project ideas, patterns, or project plans?  I'm not sure how others do it, but I would go crazy if things weren't organized in my craft room!  I started these binders a year or so ago, although at that time they were mostly just that....binders with lots of STUFF! I find that I print out LOTS of great project ideas and tutorials from all the blogs I follow and they really need a home.  Inside I have sections divided with labeled tabs, but until now the contents weren't easy to see at a glance. I can't believe I didn't do this before!

So today I took a few minutes to print out (and distress of course, hee-hee!) some cover and spine labels. I designated one for sewing projects, two for paper crafts of all kinds, and one with just kid crafts or things FOR kiddos. They turned out cute AND organized, and I'm surprised at how much happier I am looking at them on the shelf!


And a cute font, huh?  I've picked up tons of great FREE fonts over at Free Scrapbook Fonts . They make every project just that much cuter and pulled together!

Thanks for stopping by!
Deanna

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait..

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    JavaTravel.net
    Java Travel
    Wisata Jawa

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!