Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Craft Room - Part 3: Finished!}

To complete the sharing of my craft room, here are some pics that pull it all together. I'm blessed to have a room all to myself, but it wasn't always that way and certainly isn't necessary. Just a corner or small section of any room or closet will serve the purpose well. Here it is!  :)


I have a 6ft table for the majority of projects, and a 4ft sewing table...although I'm currently hunting for an old desk to refinish for my sewing area. My 4ft works just fine, but it is a bit shaky at times, and I know a solid desk would "feel" better overall. It has served me well though.

I don't know about you, but I like to fill my space with photos! No surprise, since my home is loaded with framed photos, so the craft room is no exception. I have lovely chunky crown-molding-type shelves on either side of the double window, so I filled those with framed photos I love.  I also use the side of my Target wire shelves to hang art work, quotes, and my 5K race tags. They keep me inspired!
 Aren't these cool?

I have an over-door wreath holder where I currently keep the bags/purses I've made until I give them away. This seems to be working well for now, but if I start selling, I'll need a better method.

I see so many wonderful organization and decorating ideas for craft areas, and they really all are an inspiration. I think the key is finding what works for YOU, and will keep your stuff accessible and easy to find. Have fun in your own craft spaces, and send me your links to share. I would love to see them!!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me anytime.
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Julie in Iowa, USAApril 18, 2012 at 1:45 PM

    Thank you for sharing your craft room. You've done a great job organizing it and I love the cozy and matching curtains you've made! I've got a craft room, too, but I only have one desk surface and the rest is storage. I have too much stuff and not enough work space. Time to purge I think.

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!