Saturday, February 19, 2011

{Hiccups}

Not much happening with my crafty side this week. I'm home with my sick kiddo, staring at my Lowe's supply list on the kitchen table, wishing I could get out to purchase all of it! Sick kid actually means tons of free time while I'm just "on call" for necessities, but right now I'm lacking a few supplies to start on some of my projects.  I did semi start scrapbooking the first page of our recent trip to Disney World, but somehow I'm out of 12x12 kraft paper, too, and that's what I need to finish this page. Sounds about right!

So with nothing getting accomplished this week and a long list of projects brewing in my head, I'll leave you with this sneak peek. I have some great plans for this old drawer we found in the garage. I'm just itching to get it started. I wish I could teleport to Lowe's! :)
Have a good one,

2 comments:

  1. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

    Edublogs.org
    Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    Java Travel
    Wisata Jawa
    Java Tourism

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!