Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Phone Books for Little Ones}

Super easy, super quick, and really important!
If you have a young one, it's nice to have important phone numbers on hand JUST for them and not just on your fridge. I made this up for my 6 1/2 yr old. 
You need:
4x6 cards, printer, family/friend photos, book ring
(optional: stamps, ink, ribbon)

Ours only has 4 pages, for both sets of grandparents, Daddy @ Work, and Emergency. I printed them out, stamped a couple of images on the front, distressed the edges, and secured with a book ring. I tied on some scrap ribbon. You could also use brads, yarn, or staples. For younger kids, I also would have 'laminated' it with clear contact paper.

There you have it!

Have a good one!
I'm linking up over @:
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    iTrip Wisata
    iTrip Travel
    iTrip ID

    ReplyDelete

You can't imagine how much I looooooove comments! It makes my day, no matter how short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by!